RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
“Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company’s staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.”-HROA
. . . . . . . . . improve overall business process effectiveness
- Reduced total time of recruitment (improve time-to-hire)
- Reduced total cost of recruitment.
- Improved scalability to adjust to hiring volume changes.
- Removes administrative burden
- Accessing best available technology
- Integration with comprehensive talent management capabilities, including learning, workforce performance and compensation.
- Higher penetration into jobseekers domain.
Catalyst’s Recruitment solution helps to Cut costs, improve time-to-hire, and improve overall business process effectiveness
- We offer End-to-End Recruitment Solutions or customized RPO on demand.
- Committed Deliveries of services with record 100% on-time response.
- Experts & Experienced team to handle each skills & Industry verticals .
- Complete scientific method of Recruitment.
- Trained & qualified Executives for all tasks.
- Services with in-depth understanding of mandates & client’s businesses.
- We do Market Research & competency Mapping while working on the client’s mandate so to have quality output at par with market trends on demand.